EMOM 36; 6 Rounds
1) 20 sec Max Effort Pull-Ups
2) 30 sec Max Effort Push-Ups
3) 40 sec Max Effort Air Squats
4) 50 sec Max Effort Sit-Ups
5) 60 sec Max Effort Burpees to Target
Score: total reps
C2B, Hand Release Push-Ups w/o hip/thigh contact, Straight leg Sit-Ups
Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, Straight leg Sit-Ups
Asst Pull-Ups, Asst Push-Ups, Butterfly Sit-Ups
Annnddd just in case anyone feels like airing their grievances in class about Burpees:
Yes, you're doing Burpees two days in a row. MIchael Phelps swam every day. Tom Brady threw a football every day. Lance Armstrong rode a bike every day...
You are a CrossFitter, and you can do Burpees two days in a row. The more you detest this, the more it means you need to do more of them!